Why Ellison Property Management? We Lease Ocala!
Welcome to Ellison Property Management! Yes, we actually do “Lease Ocala” and have been leaders in both Commercial Real Estate Management and Residential Real Estate Management in the beautiful Ocala/Marion County, Florida area for over four decades. Let us help you find the right property to fit your needs.
Ellison Property Management, Inc. is a full-service, professional property management company that has served the Ocala/Marion County area since 1992. Denver L. Ellison, CPM Emeritus established Ellison Property Management in 1976 as a fulltime management operations division of his real estate sales company. As the property management division continued to grow, it became necessary to create a separate entity from Ellison Realty, Inc. Ellison Property Management, Inc. was consequently formed in 1992.
In 1998, Denver L. Ellison sold the company to Dwayne L. Carlton, CPM. Carlton has been involved in the management of all property types since 1987 and has been a Certified Property Manager (CPM) since 1994. The CPM designation is awarded by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) that recognizes experience, education, and professionalism in the field of property management.
Our company has three licensed real estate management professionals on staff, supported by professional maintenance coordination and bookkeeping. Together, the experience of our staff exceeds 108 years. Professional memberships include the Institute of Real Estate Management and affiliate memberships with the National Association of Realtors. Our leadership in the local real estate management field allows us to provide unrivaled insight and local market knowledge to our customers. Let us help you with your leasing or rental needs!
Here's What Some of Our Customers Have to Say...
Ellison Property Management is great to work with. They always return my calls promptly and respond quickly to requests. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.
I’ve always had good response time to any of my requests – the staff there are friendly and caring. I would recommend renting from them.
I moved this year for the first time in many years. I went to Ellison to help me find an affordable apartment is a safe neighborhood. Boy, did they deliver! Ellison found me a beautiful apartment for not much more that I paid previously with a garage. The yard and landscaping is well maintained. The neighborhood is quiet and a short drive from my office. I could not be happier. All of my neighbors tell me that if problems come up, they are taken care of right away. I highly recommend using Ellison Property Management if are looking to move.
Our company believes in giving back to the community. We have supported many community causes and organizations through volunteer leadership, sponsorships, and in kind donations. We strongly believe that the community needs to have a vibrant economy in order for the properties we manage to have the most success. Few, if any other, management companies show this commitment to the health of the Ocala/Marion County market. Our involvement is evident by being the only real estate management company to be featured in both the 2004 publication, Ocala/Marion County, A Way of Life, and the 2007 publication, Historic Ocala, A Story of Ocala & Marion County. Ellison Property Management, Inc. is a member of the Ocala/Marion County Chamber of Commerce where Dwayne L. Carlton, CPM served as the 2002 Chairman of the Board of Directors. In addition, Carlton has served on many committees and task forces for environmental issues, land development regulations, downtown development, and youth sports:
- Currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Chamber & Economic Partnership (CEP).
- Member of the joint Economic Development Council/Chamber of Commerce task force that recommended and implemented the merger of the two organizations.
- Founding member of the Heart of Florida Regional Coalition.
- Graduate of Leadership Ocala/Marion and served on its Board of Regents for several years.
- Received the 2009 “Jim Lowry Award” from the Ocala/Marion County Economic Development Council for leadership in working to have Marion County add an “Economic Element” to its Comprehensive Plan to adequately identify and plan for future business/commerce parks to increase local employment opportunities.
- Volunteered as the “Building Chair” for the Ocala/Marion County Chamber of Commerce to work with the City of Ocala in reaching a solution to relocate the Chamber headquarters from its location on the square to make land available for downtown redevelopment. Carlton’s work beginning in 2002 resulted in the relocation of the Chamber to its new headquarters, next to City Hall, in 2009.
- Served as the project manager in the renovation of the new Chamber headquarters.
- Served on the Mayor’s Blue Ribbon Task Force to study the issue of the preservation of the old City Auditorium and make recommendations to the Ocala City Council.
- Member of the Environmental Advisory Committee for the Southwest Florida Water Management District.
- Chairman of the Marion County Aquifer and Springs Protection Task Force.
- Served on the Executive Committee of the Marion County Water Resource Assessment and Management Study.
- Served on the original Board of Directors of the Rotary Sportsplex of Marion County and acted as the construction co-chair in developing the eighty acre youth sports complex located on Maricamp Road.